[emb] SODARACE (fwd)

Tim Taylor timt at dai.ed.ac.uk
Wed May 8 12:14:41 PDT 2002

Hi,

List members might be interested in the following announcement
about SodaRace, a development of SodaPlay.

Tim

Tim Taylor_____________________________________|office:   Room C6
Research Fellow, Mobile Robots Group, IPAB     |tel:0131-651-1740
mail address: Division of Informatics,         |fax:0131-650-6899
University of Edinburgh, 5 Forrest Hill, Edinburgh, EH1 2QL, U.K.
http://www.dai.ed.ac.uk/homes/timt/    mailto:tim.taylor at ed.ac.uk