[dib-training] Workshop Announcement - Jupyter Notebook 3/9/16

Jessica Mizzi jessica.mizzi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 10:48:06 PST 2016

Workshop announcement: Jupyter Notebook

Who: Titus Brown
When: March 9th, 2016
Times: 9:15 am - 12:15 pm
Where: 1010 Valley Hall, UC Davis Campus

This half day workshop will introduce biologists to Project Jupyter
(formerly IPython Notebook). We will assume some minimal experience with
Python, but people new to IPython Notebook/Project Jupyter are welcome to
attend!

Project Jupyter is a literate data analysis environment (similar to knitr
and Shiny) that supports over 40 different programming languages, including
R and Python both. It can be used to build reproducible analyses for
publication, collaborate over distances on data analysis, and build
interactive tutorials and homeworks around data analysis.

More at:
http://dib-training.readthedocs.org/en/pub/2016-03-09-jupyter-notebook.html

Register at:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/jupyter-notebook-half-day-workshop-tickets-21073325885

If you register for this workshop but cannot attend, please release
your spot on EventBrite or contact Jessica Mizzi (jessica.mizzi at gmail.com).
If you register but do not attend (which takes up a spot that could have
gone to someone on our waitlist!), you may not be able to register for
future workshops.