[data-carpentry-discuss] gh-pages / html pages for DC materials

Tracy K. Teal tkteal at datacarpentry.org
Sat Apr 4 03:16:30 PDT 2015

I also like the gh-pages branch only model. As soon as branches are synced
it gets more confusing about which branch to be working in. I do like
having a master branch, but just with a README that points to the gh-pages
branch.

I created a repo 'lesson-template' where we can make a lesson
template and an issue on how to do the repo organization, so we can
discuss it there and make a decision in the next week or so.

https://github.com/datacarpentry/lesson-template/issues/1

Thanks for all the comments and ideas!

Best,
-Tracy