[data-carpentry-discuss] gh-pages / html pages for DC materials

Leah Wasser lwasser at neoninc.org
Fri Apr 3 16:59:06 PDT 2015

I'm fine with either approach. I can see the master being easier for those less experienced in git. Less files to deal with. I like simplicity of one branch too. It's cleaner and easier to maintain.

When I started looking into this I found a way to automate syncing between gh and master. I haven't tried it yet however but am happy to give it a go in one of my repos and report back.
Leah

Leah A. Wasser, Ph.D.
please excuse any typos -- sent from my android