[cse491] wsgi_process_form.process function

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Sat Sep 19 21:05:27 PDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 10:54:42AM -0400, Andrew Kos wrote:
> Oh also, are we supposed to put the process( form ) function inside the
> wsgi_process_form.py or are we just importing from process-hw1-form.cgi and
> calling it from import?

Good question!  Sorry, I was unclear in the homework:

Please modify wsgi_process_form.py to have the process(form) function in
it.  It's not actually possible to import it from process-hw1-form.cgi
without a lot of Python pseudo-magic (can't do 'import
process-hw1-form'...) but I should have made that explicit.

--titus