[cse491] remaining HWs and due dates

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Mon Nov 24 10:20:40 PST 2008

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 01:06:45PM -0500, Kareem Janoudi wrote:
-> Not to nit-pick, but by the following thursday, do you mean next week? As
-> in, December 4?

yes, sorry!

--titus

-> On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 1:00 PM, C. Titus Brown <ctb at msu.edu> wrote:
->
-> > hi all,
-> >
-> > Eric pointed out that I never sent out the dates etc. for the essay and
-> > final project; sorry about that!
-> >
-> > The essay is due by the beginning of class, Dec 2nd.
-> >
-> > The final project is due the following Monday, Dec 8th, at the beginning
-> > of class.  I'll hand out final project guidelines tomorrow; nothing big.
-> >
-> > I will hand out one more HW tomorrow, and it will be due the following
-> > Thursday.  (It's just a bit of AJAX.)
-> >
-> > cheers,
-> > -titus
-> > --