[bip] Mailing list for PyCogent?

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Mon May 18 06:34:34 PDT 2009

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 10:56:48AM +0200, Giovanni Marco Dall'Olio wrote:
-> On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 6:53 PM, Mark Fenner <mfenner at gmail.com> wrote:
->
-> > Hi folks,
-> >
-> > Just checking to see if you know of a mailing list for PyCogent or of
-> > a way to contact the developers.
->
-> This is interesting, this PyCogent seems to be able to do many things that I
-> didn't know how to do with python before.
-> I wonder if the project is still active and under development.

I recently saw a talk by someone using this for metagenomics -- Rob
Knight, the first author on the paper -- and I'm reasonably certain that
it's still being used.  No idea what that means in terms of active open
source development, though.  I'll ask.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17708774

cheers,
C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu