[bip] Announcing PEBL (and asking for assistance)

Abhik Shah abhikshah at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 13:23:24 PDT 2008

Hi Titus,
    Fine, so you want a tutorial that actually teaches rather than
something quick that lets me claim I have a tutorial?!?

I've created a bug report
(http://code.google.com/p/pebl-project/issues/detail?id=16) for this
and I've updated the tutorial using an example from a real dataset
(Spellman cell cycle) and better explanation about the process and
results.

Updated docs at: http://ano.malo.us/pebl/docs/
Updated tutorial:  http://ano.malo.us/pebl/docs/tutorial.html

The explanation for the results is still weak but a screencast might
be a better solution.

Thanks,
Abhik.

--
Abhik Shah - http://umich.edu/~shahad
Systems Biology Lab, University of Michigan