[bip] Valuable online resources?

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Sun Aug 5 16:50:34 PDT 2007

Hey folks,

to get off the parser discussion... I'm curious about sources that
people use to keep track of goings on in bioinformatics in general, and
Python-powered bioinformatics in specific.

For bioinformatics, I tend to just rely on reading things in journals
and (a much more fruitful source ;) discussion and e-mails with people
who work in this area.  We have a pretty good set of such people at
Caltech, and the campus is small enough that I run into them regularly.
Still, I'm interested in what other people do.

I ask because I just ran across some interesting blogs that I will be
monitoring... here are the RSS feeds:

[http://feeds.feedburner.com/pedrobeltrao]
name=Public Rambling/bioinfo

[http://suicyte.wordpress.com/feed/]