[alife] Archis 1.0.1 released under LGPL

Adam Ierymenko api at clearlight.com
Tue Jan 6 10:38:01 PST 2004

I've just completed a release version of an artificial
life simulator written in Java called Archis.  You
can go here to download it and see some screenshots and
other materials:

http://www.clearlight.com/~api/archis/

I still have some work I'd like to do before I really
consider this to be solid, but I'm using it right now
to run a very large experiment on the supercomputing
cluster at the University of Cincinnati.  I figure if it's
mature enough for that, it's mature enough to release and
let people take a look at it.