[twill] Want to crontribute

Python myspam911-python at yahoo.com.mx
Wed Oct 5 06:44:45 PDT 2011

I'm wondering if the source code for twill is available in a public repository. I'm thinking I could contribute to the project, but not sure if it's the best thing just to submit patches. I'd be interested for instance in porting the application to Python 3 and adding a couple of new features for which I had to use workarounds.

If development has been frozen we could create a fork if the license allows, given the last release was performed almost 4 years ago, asit would be a pity to let such a good project die.