[twill] Cleaning stuff up after running twill script

Ethan Jucovy ethan.jucovy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 13:42:19 PST 2011

Hey,

You should take a look at flunc, a test runner that uses twill scripts for
tests, and includes this cleanup feature:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/flunc
 <http://pypi.python.org/pypi/flunc>
http://coactivate.org/projects/flunc/project-home
http://coactivate.org/projects/flunc/project-home/#cleanup-handlers