[twill] A rookie question about twill?

Liang Wang liangw.wang at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 17:46:15 PST 2011

Hi Adam,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Unfortunately, I don't have any power to test
your proposed solution since I am just an end user of the website:
http://www.rydex-sgi.com/.

Just for fun, I used the website you mentioned: http://validator.w3.org to
test www.ebay.com and www.google.com. Each one was complained for at least
200+ errors. :)