[twill] Limit for HTTP-EQUIV=REFRESH reloads

Kevin Boers KBoers at leapfrogonline.com
Mon May 10 12:37:43 PDT 2010

Andrea,

I've worked around this in my test suite in the way Titus suggests, except that I have a while loop that sleeps for a couple seconds, calls .reload(), then checks for specific content in the page to see if it's safe to continue. I've also disabled refresh handling by calling: .config("acknowledge_equiv_refresh", False).

Hope that helps,
Kevin