[twill] parse_keqv_list not imported, bypass proxy for local addresses

Marco De Paoli depaolim at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 19:24:12 PDT 2010

> mechanize is hard included in twill, what's the best way to incorporate
>> mechanize upgrades?
>>

> Preferred method is to ask Titus to do it ;-)

Please, Titus... ;-)

but, why twill doesn't have a package dependency on mechanize?
easy_install would do the hard work...

>  I do not understand what do you meen with "git"?
>> (AFAIK mechanize is based on svn
>> http://codespeak.net/svn/wwwsearch/mechanize/trunk<
>> http://codespeak.net/svn/wwwsearch/mechanize/trunk%29.>
>> ...)
>>

> Not any more:
>
> http://github.com/jjlee/mechanize

ah, good to know
mechanize site is not up to date...
http://wwwsearch.sourceforge.net/mechanize/#svn

>  and what do you mean with "release RSN"?
>>

> http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=define:RSN

... I found more than one definition, I wasn't sure about it, now it's clear

thanks again for the explanations
Marco

P.S. wow John, now I notice you are the mechanize developer... compliments!