[twill] Working around <br/> issue?

John J Lee jjl at pobox.com
Tue Jan 5 16:10:22 PST 2010

On Tue, 5 Jan 2010, C. Titus Brown wrote:
[...]
>> Note that ClientForm has been merged into the mechanize project:
>>
>> http://github.com/jjlee/mechanize
>
> Yes, I know -- in case I wasn't clear, it's not at all your fault that twill is
> so backwards wrt mechanize :)

FWIW, that change hasn't been released yet (the most recent released
version of mechanize is about a year old, and the merge was a couple of
weeks ago).  BTW, the next release will include bigger implementation
changes than usual (see git repository).  There may be some interface
changes too (mostly to match upstream urllib2), but I imagine they'll
require only minor changes to twill.

John