[twill] Converting interactive session to code

Jamal Mazrui Jamal.Mazrui at fcc.gov
Fri Feb 5 10:45:38 PST 2010

Hi Jesse,
I'm using the latest twill, though have now discovered that the problem
is somewhere in how my Windows executable is being built with py2exe.  I
subsequently found that the code does, indeed, work as a script to
python.exe.  Oddly, however, it fails in my executable.  Other uses of
the formvalue command in the same executable are working, so I am
baffled.  I'll keep experimenting with how the twill-related modules are
imported by py2exe.

Thanks for the help of you and others.

Jamal