[twill] Synthetic web transactions

Jim Tambling Jim.Tambling at datatote.co.uk
Mon Oct 26 09:59:53 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I am trying to create a twill script to monitor synthetic web
transactions on a website. The problem I have is there is a disclaimer
page in between 2 of the pages that I have to go through and I can't
'see' that page anywhere with showlinks, I tried using TestGen4Web to
record the actions but it won't see the page either. I can use a go
statement in twill to bypass the page and go directly where I want to,
but it defeats the object of what I am trying to achieve (verify the end
to end process) as the page I want to end up in is actually a frame from
another site and I need to know that the connection from one site to
another is working (it's over a VPN connection). Anybody got any ideas?

Regards, Jim