[twill] set cookie during script

Norman Khine norman at khine.net
Wed May 13 13:07:21 PDT 2009

Thanks for your reply. This is what I ended up doing in the end.

save_cookies("cookies.txt")
show_cookies()
cookie = open("cookies.txt", "a+")
cookie.write("""Set-Cookie3:
tmain_referrer="http://localhost/index.php" path="/";
domain="localhost"; path_spec; discard; version=0""")
cookie.flush()

It seems a bit long, perhaps there should be a set_cookie() method