[twill] Form parsing error - using Python's own HTMLParser.py and not BeautifulSoup/tidy?

Hotsyk gotsyk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 12:01:21 PST 2009

 Hello.

 I've got similar problem with nose+twill and I found solution in
 incorrect parsing of the <br/> tag (without space). I've changed them
 to <br /> (with space) and got no error.

 I've checked your page and found some <br/> there too. I'm not sure
 this is exactly your problem, but IMHO, you should try.

 Sincerely,
 Volodymyr Hotsyk

P.S. Resending, to determine: this is reply to this message:
http://lists.idyll.org/pipermail/twill/2008-January/000856.html