[twill] Having Trouble With Submit

im me amilli88 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 14:26:54 PDT 2009

Here is the javascript behind the postbackwithoptions call. I have no idea
what it does though. Can twill work with this? There is nothing else on the
form except a checkbox, whose value I set to 'on'.

<script type="text/javascript">
//<![CDATA[
var theForm = document.forms['aspnetForm'];
if (!theForm) {
    theForm = document.aspnetForm;
}
function __doPostBack(eventTarget, eventArgument) {
    if (!theForm.onsubmit || (theForm.onsubmit() != false)) {
        theForm.__EVENTTARGET.value = eventTarget;
        theForm.__EVENTARGUMENT.value = eventArgument;
        theForm.submit();
    }
}
//]]>