[twill] reraise_unmasked_exceptions()

James Cameron james.cameron at hp.com
Tue Apr 7 16:16:33 PDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 07:27:07PM +0000, John J Lee wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Mar 2009, James Cameron wrote:
> [...]
> > ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '"1"'
> [...]
>
> This was fixed in mechanize 0.1.10 (I don't know which version, if any,
> of twill that corresponds to).

Bypassing twill-sh and using mechanize directly allowed me to create an
exception handler that would ignore this condition.  I'm happy.
Mechanize is still 0.1.7b on Debian.  Also, Debian's Twill uses Debian's
mechanize, not the mechanize inside Twill.  I think.

--
James Cameron
http://ftp.hp.com.au/sigs/jc/