[twill] verify if authorized

Nat Williams nwilliams at leapfrogonline.com
Wed Oct 1 14:12:13 PDT 2008

On 10/1/08 4:04 PM, "jeremiah" <jeremiah.jester at panasonic.aero> wrote:

> I'm trying to verify that my python script logged in with the correct
> credentials. I can think of a couple ways to do this but not sure how to
> implement.
>
> I'm thinking i would either need to verify that appropriate cookies were
> set and/or verify protected area of site would return a error code.
>
> Would like to hear how you might solve this issue and a small snippet of
> the code implementation.
>
> many thanks,
> JJ

How would a normal user know if they were logged in properly on the site
you're testing?  Do you display something like "logged in as USERNAME"
anywhere on the page?  Just look for something like that.

Nat

(sorry for the duplicate, forgot to send this to the list)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE
The document(s) accompanying this e-mail transmission, if any, and the e-mail transmittal message containing information from Leapfrog Online Customer Acquisition, LLC is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named on this e-mail transmission message. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately delete this e-mail and notify us by telephone of the error.