[twill] twill-fork throws errors on Leopard

Perihan Cumali kozmodawg at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 15:25:45 PST 2008

I've been running twill-sh just fine on my Leopard machine, however twill-fork throws errors  and crashes Python.

For example:

silmarien:twill pookah$ twill-fork test.twill -n 1 -p 1
[twill-fork: pid 459 : executing 1 times]
The process has forked and you cannot use this CoreFoundation functionality safely. You MUST exec().
Break on __THE_PROCESS_HAS_FORKED_AND_YOU_CANNOT_USE_THIS_COREFOUNDATION_FUNCTIONALITY___YOU_MUST_EXEC__() to debug.
The process has forked and you cannot use this CoreFoundation functionality safely. You MUST exec().

This error is repeated until Python crashes.  I don't see the error on either of my Tiger machines.  Same version of twill and Python on these machines.

Let me know if you need any more information.

Peri