[twill] Problem with login form

Adam Byrtek adambyrtek at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 14:22:47 PDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 1:18 AM, C. Titus Brown <ctb at msu.edu> wrote:
> If you can submit a patch that does the right thing on Windows, I'd
> appreciate it :).  I don't know how to get the home directory on that
> platform.  (Hmm, is there a Python command to do so?)

Patch attached. On Windows it puts the history file into "Documents
and Settings\User" which is probably a reasonable choice. For example
IDLE bundled with Windows Python puts its config in the same location.

IMHO it's much better now when Twill doesn't scatter hidden files in
random places.

Best regards,
Adam

--