[twill] Problem with login form

Adam Byrtek adambyrtek at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 14:05:33 PDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 9:53 PM, C. Titus Brown <ctb at msu.edu> wrote:
> If you could send me the results of running that script with

With some random testing I found the source of the problem. The script
started to work fine when I installed libtidy on my Debian machine.
The use_tidy configuration option was set to True all the time, but
the library was not present, so I assume it was silently ignored.

Now with use_tidy set everything works fine, but when I disable it the
same problem occurs again (two text inputs are not detected). As I
said before, the document is valid according to W3C Validator.
Moreover when I issue show Twill command in both cases I get the same
output.

This solves my problem, but still it is quite puzzling.

Best regards,
Adam

--
Adam Byrtek | Alpha