[twill] Problem With Login Form

Adam Byrtek adambyrtek at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 13:48:16 PDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 9:19 PM, Terry Peppers <peppers at gmail.com> wrote:
> 1. Very possible that Bananascrum is a Rails app.

That's true.

> 2. We've had success clearing the headers to submit Rails forms.
>
> I can successfully login if I clear_extra_headers()

Have you tested first that you cannot login without this command? As I
said before, I can login successfully on one machine (Mac OS X), but
have problems on another (Debian Sarge). I'm asking because
clear_extra_headers does nothing for me, also I have no idea why would
HTTP headers make any difference when it comes to Twill detecting form
inputs that *are* visible in the page source when I invoke show.

I assume you are referring to this, which is I presume a different issue:
http://www.zerbie.com/2008/03/25/twill-rails/

Thanks anyway!
Adam

--