[twill] Problem with login form

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Tue Jul 15 07:33:04 PDT 2008

[ my first reply to Adam didn't make the list, because I recently
  switched e-mail addresses :) ]

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 01:38:02AM +0200, Adam Byrtek wrote:
-> On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 1:18 AM, C. Titus Brown <ctb at msu.edu> wrote:
-> > config use_tidy -
-> >
-> > on both boxes and see if you get different behavior... You might have
-> > tidy installed on one or the other and that could be screwing things up.
->
-> Unfortunately this doesn't help :(
->
-> In case more information is needed, the script is:
->
-> go "http://demo.bananascrum.com"
-> code 200
-> formvalue 1 login admin
-> formvalue 1 password test
-> submit
-> url "http://demo.bananascrum.com/bananascrum/sprint/show/\d+"
->
-> The problem occurs on line 3.

Whoops, I also forgot about BeautifulSoup -- try

	config use_BeautifulSoup -

If it's not BeautifulSoup or tidy, then I'm stumped and I will have to
actually invest some time in tracking down the problem :).

...OK, I can replicate the error when I prohibit tidy from being used.

C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu