[twill] Twill-sh -n, --never-fail option with csv_iterate extension

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Fri Apr 11 18:25:25 PDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 01:57:11PM -0700, eric vonb wrote:
-> Hello All,
->
-> I recently started using twill and think it's great of course. Only problem
-> I noticed was that when the option --never-fail is used when running my
-> script that uses the csv_iterate extension the --never-fail option is not
-> being used when csv_iterate runs the second script it calls. Is there
-> something I'm missing here?

Hi, Eric,

I don't see an obvious reason why that would happen... sounds like a bug
to me.  Can you send me an example?

thanks,