[twill] submit

Terry Peppers peppers at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 13:16:14 PDT 2007

> I'm trying to click on a submit button on a multi frame html. I'm getting the:
> 'more than one form; you must select a form for submiting" . I didn't find anywhere how to do it.

Per the Twill language reference (http://twill.idyll.org/commands.html):

submit [<n>] -- click the n'th submit button, if given; otherwise
submit via the last submission button clicked; if nothing clicked, use
the first submit button on the form. See details on form handling for
more information.

I would try submit("2") - or better fill out the form using fv() and
then say showforms() and that should give you an idea of which form to
submit.

Hope that helps.