[twill] please, fix wsgi_intercept

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 12:47:11 PDT 2007

On 8/22/07, Andrey Khavryuchenko <akhavr at gmail.com> wrote:
> Titus,
>
> Please, take a minute to look at
> http://www.kds.com.ua/wp/2007/06/04/testing-django-with-twill-and-nosetests/
> and fix wsgi_intercept.

...back to the future....

Hi Andrey.
I've assumed maintainer duties for wsgi_intercept and am in the
process of pulling it out of twill as a standalone package.  Sorry for
the delay but I've applied your patch.  I can't figure out exactly how
to write a test for this, I'm assuming the django handler was
returning an empty list somehow, proxied by self.result.next(), I will
play with it when I have more time.  But for now, the fix is applied
since it didn't break any regression tests.

easy_install http://wsgi-intercept.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

will install it for you (not in the cheeseshop yet) however I'm not
sure if twill will favor its own distribution of the module or not, I
haven't tried.  Soon, all the docs will be migrated and hopefully
there will be official twill integration.  This excellent module from
Titus lives on:

http://code.google.com/p/wsgi-intercept/

-Kumar