[twill] testing a page that returns a 50X error code

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Tue May 1 09:45:02 PDT 2007

Hi Jordan,

that should work in twill!  It does with 40x; maybe the 50x error isn't
handled properly... hmm, well, '500' is tested (see
"tests/test-http-codes.twill"), so that presumably works ;).

I have to dig into quixote, my test server framework, to figure out how
to generate a 503 error.  So I can't test it right away.  But HTTPErrors
should be caught by twill properly, so this is definitely a bug in
twill.

Ping me if it's urgent and I'll do it today, otherwise sometime this
week I hope.

cheers,
--titus