[twill] Problem filling out form

Rob Russell robcontact at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 09:06:43 PDT 2007

Hello all-

I am getting stuck when trying to submit a form.  The site is http://www.allofmp3.com, and I want start by logging in.  The output of 'showforms' is the following:

Form #1
## ## __Name__________________ __Type___ __ID________ __Value__________________
1  1  None                     image     (None)
2     sg                       hidden    (None)       1
3     sa                       hidden    (None)       1
4     ss                       hidden    (None)       1
5     result                   hidden    (None)       ON
6     range                    hidden    (None)       all
7     searchaud                hidden    (None)       yes
8     rezult                   hidden    (None)       ON

Form name=AUTENTIFICATION (#2)
## ## __Name__________________ __Type___ __ID________ __Value__________________
1     login                    text      login
2     password                 password  password
3  1  None                     image     (None)
4     tourl                    hidden    (None)       http://www.allofmp3.com/INDEX.SHTML? ...

Next, I set the login name and password of form #2 :

fv 2 login myloginname
fv 2 password mypassword

Then I "click" the image to submit the form:

fv 2 None click

Finally, a submit :

submit 2

Here I get an error:

ERROR: more than one form; you must select one (use 'fv') before submitting

Am I doing something wrong?  I took a look at the some of the examples, but they seem to use actual buttons for form submission - unlike this case.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

-Rob

Finding fabulous fares is fun.