[twill] ERROR: more than one form; you must select one (use 'fv') before submitting

Warlley Rezende warlleyrezende at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 11:50:18 PDT 2007

I have one problem.

This form does not have a submit button, contains only one file field.
I believe that this is the problem. Somebody can help me?

Out:

==> at http://www.divshare.com
current page: http://www.divshare.com
>> showforms

Form #1
## ## __Name__________________ __Type___ __ID________ __Value__________________
1     None                     button    (None)       None

Form #2
## ## __Name__________________ __Type___ __ID________ __Value__________________
1     file[0]                  file      file1_file   None

Form #3
## ## __Name__________________ __Type___ __ID________ __Value__________________
1     upload_method            hidden    (None)       progress
2     data_form_sid            hidden    data_for ... 7cf245c87264682b0f2267f3ed
44a613
3     terms                    checkbox  terms        ['on'] of ['on']

current page: http://www.divshare.com
>> formfile '2' 'file[0]' 'c:/gdiplus.dll'

Added file "c:\gdiplus.dll" to file upload field "file[0]"

--
Warlley Rezende
e-mail: warlleyrezende at gmail.com