[twill] Another match_parse problem

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Mon Jul 2 18:39:51 PDT 2007

On Mon, Jul 02, 2007 at 06:34:55PM -0400, Sheryl wrote:
-> Greetings,
->
-> I've been playing with match_parse and it looks like I've found another
-> problem.  For instance, I have a page that puts out a list of apache
-> variables and their values.  For want of a better idea, I split on "\["
-> and that seemed to work fine.
->
-> The problem is, I can print a variable OK like this
->
-> >> echo __matchlist__[9]
-> SERVER_SOFTWARE] => Apache
->
-> but if I try to
->
-> popmatch 9
-> echo __match__
->
-> what I get is __matchlist__ except that the SERVER_SOFTWARE line has been
-> deleted.  That seems to be backward from the help description.  Am I
-> missing something?

No, you're not -- I guess I never used that function, and I don't have
any automated tests for it.  Bad me.

Fixed,

http://darcs.idyll.org/~t/projects/twill-latest.tar.gz

cheers,