[twill] Bug in FakeResponse

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Sun Jul 1 16:33:12 PDT 2007

On Mon, Jul 02, 2007 at 12:48:19AM +0200, Jacob Hall?n wrote:
-> s?ndag 01 juli 2007 23:59 skrev Titus Brown:
-> > -> I'm trying to use twill to examine forms in webpages and it fails all
-> > the -> time. I have after a fairly long debugging session pinpointed the
-> > problem.
-> >
-> > Jacob, thanks for tracking this down.  Is there any way you can send me
-> > something to reproduce your original problem?
-> >
-> > (I'm interested in adding your bug into some tests, so that I can avoid
-> > regressions!)
->
-> The webpage I first tried it on was http://bokning.npk.nu/
->
-> I have reduced the wepage to something more manageble, which I have enclosed
-> as an attachment.

[ ... ]

Interesting -- I cannot get twill-0.9b1 to fail on this.  Is that the
version you were using?

tnx,