[twill] Bug in FakeResponse

Jacob Hallén jacob at openend.se
Sun Jul 1 15:48:19 PDT 2007

söndag 01 juli 2007 23:59 skrev Titus Brown:
> -> I'm trying to use twill to examine forms in webpages and it fails all
> the -> time. I have after a fairly long debugging session pinpointed the
> problem.
>
> Jacob, thanks for tracking this down.  Is there any way you can send me
> something to reproduce your original problem?
>
> (I'm interested in adding your bug into some tests, so that I can avoid
> regressions!)
>
> cheers,
> --titus

The webpage I first tried it on was http://bokning.npk.nu/

I have reduced the wepage to something more manageble, which I have enclosed
as an attachment.

Below is a program which will produce a traceback if twill fails to parse the
form and which will pass without problems if twill works correctly.

#########
from twill import get_browser
from twill.commands import formclear

baseURL = 'http://www2.openend.se/~jacob/test.html'