[twill] any outstanding issues?

John J Lee jjl at pobox.com
Mon Jan 29 08:20:50 PST 2007

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007, Titus Brown wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I've finally caught up on some of the problems with twill that people
> have raised over the last few months.  I still have some left in my
> inbox, and I'll be working on them over the next week; are there any
> pressing issues that people have that particularly need to be addressed?
> If you indicate that you're still alive I am more likely to work on your
> problem sooner ;).

Only a massive 1000+ line patch to mechanize that I have not yet split up
and applied (affects browser history), plus a remaining bug that I don't
think affects twill but is blocking my commits, the correct fix for which
is tricky.

Depressing after so long in alpha/beta!  Serves me right for not enough
functional testing and not eating my own dogfood recently (as well as some
bad decisions)!  Ironic given the use to which you are putting it.

I *hope* to finally get everything committed by the end of the coming
weekend.

Belated new years resolution: more functional testing / dogfood eating
(already started on that)...

PS congrats on your new job!

John