[twill] Twill debian package

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Tue Sep 12 09:47:52 PDT 2006

On Tue, Sep 12, 2006 at 04:31:41PM +0200, Arnaud Fontaine wrote:
-> Hello,
->
-> I wonder  if it you could upgrade  twill for using the  last versions of
-> python-mechanize? I would like to  package twill for Debian, however the
-> API of  mechanize has changed a  lot. Could you also  updated the python
-> modules available in other_packages?

Hi, Arnaud,

the in-development version of twill has been updated to the new
mechanize and BeautifulSoup API, although there are still one or
two bugs in it -- esp. with regard to the new BS API.  I'm hoping
to fix these problems in the next few weeks, but I can't promise
a specific timeline at the moment.  Do let me know if there's anything
else that would inhibit Debian packaging, please!