[twill] question about twill's functionality

Xiangyi Meng meng at are.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Oct 23 15:08:05 PDT 2006

Titus,

Thanks a lot for your quick response! Twill is pretty cool.

Two questions:
1.   File "postcost.py", line 10
     fv 1 origin_zip "211300"
        ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Why do I get this error?

2. how do I extract the field value from the web? For example, they have
the field name for the authentication code as "vImageCode".

Thanks again for your time!

Best,
Xiangyi

Xiangyi Meng