[twill] Intel Macs and Twill

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Mon Oct 16 21:43:32 PDT 2006

On Wed, Sep 27, 2006 at 04:55:20PM -0700, Peri Cumali wrote:
-> FYI just ran into an issue when trying to install twill on a shiny new
-> Intel Dual Core iMac.  In order to install it with easy_install you must
-> upgrade your version of Python to 2.4 or above.  The latest version of
-> OS X comes with 2.3.5.  I upgraded to 2.5 and all seems swell so far.
->
-> Just a heads up for the archives.

Hi, Peri,

this sounds really odd to me.  I've got an Intel Mac now too, and I
didn't have any problems at all installing it under 2.3 with
easy_install... do you have any speculation as to what might be going
on?

cheers,