[twill] Origin of twill

Andy Chambers andychambers2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 6 09:13:41 PDT 2006

Hi titus,

I've just discovered twill this afternoon and replaced my existing
test suite with twill scripts.  I particularly like that you can
test both remote and local servers with twill.  This was a limitation
of my current paste scripts which didn't look easy to fix.

The scripting language itself is pretty intuitive too.  There were
quite a few test cases that "just worked" first time without having
to check the docs to see what I was doing wrong.

I see from the home page that you've recieved kudos from some pretty
high profile devs so I hope you don't mind me tossing my not so high
profile thoughts to the list.

So anyway, onto the subject of my email, does twill stand for something?
I couldn't find an about page and a quick search through the mailing
list archives didn't reveal anything.

Many Thanks,
Andy Chambers