[twill] Twill form parsing error depending on br tag formatting (missing form fields)

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Wed Nov 8 20:41:25 PST 2006

On Sun, Nov 05, 2006 at 10:12:36PM -0800, Ramon Felciano wrote:
-> Got it. I had a few issues getting it to work as I kept getting the following error message, followed by a message saying it couldn't call tidy:
->
-> The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
->
-> Looks like this may be related to how Windows handles file connections. I to make twill create separate temp error files for the twill call redirects, e.g.
->
-> _tidy_cmd = "tidy -q -ashtml -o %(output)s -f %(err)s %(input)s > %(err2)s 2> %(err3)s"

Hi, Ramon,

yes, I fixed this problem the same way myself ;).  I'm still working to
get the unit tests working on Windows (which is why I haven't checked in
the fix yet) -- is this the "right" fix, in your opinion?

thanks!