[twill] Twill form parsing error depending on br tag formatting (missing form fields)

Ramon Felciano felciano at ingenuity.com
Sun Nov 5 22:12:36 PST 2006

Got it. I had a few issues getting it to work as I kept getting the following error message, followed by a message saying it couldn't call tidy:

The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

Looks like this may be related to how Windows handles file connections. I to make twill create separate temp error files for the twill call redirects, e.g.

_tidy_cmd = "tidy -q -ashtml -o %(output)s -f %(err)s %(input)s > %(err2)s 2> %(err3)s"

Thx,

Ramon