[twill] Twill shell can't find pp_get_title?

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Fri Nov 3 12:34:37 PST 2006

On Fri, Nov 03, 2006 at 11:33:36AM -0800, Ramon Felciano wrote:
->
-> Hi Titus --
->
-> I'm probably being obtuse here but I still don't see the connection.
-> Maybe this is a terminology issue? I thought I was using "twill latest"
-> given the following on the twill web-page:
->
-> "The latest release of twill is twill 0.8.5, released Monday, June 5th,
-> 2006"
->
-> Is there another version of "twill latest" I should use instead?

Sorry, yes, I meant the developer release:

	http://twill.idyll.org/developer.html

For a quick download, just grab

	http://darcs.idyll.org/~t/projects/twill-latest.tar.gz

Clearly I need to actually make a new release!  Sorry 'bout that.