[twill] twill release (was Re: add_auth)

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Thu Nov 2 09:30:59 PST 2006

On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 01:14:43PM +0100, Lars Stavholm wrote:
-> BTW, are you planing any stable release soon?
-> Reason I'm asking is that we build rpm-packages,
-> amongst them these days even rpm package for twill,
-> and we need the version and release number proper,
-> usually for stable releases. Or is twill-latest to
-> be regarded as 0.8.6-beta or something similar?

hi, Lars,

as you found in setup.py, I've been sort of playing around with 0.9
numbers... I'm hoping to make a 0.9 alpha release sometime soon, but
I've been hampered by my thesis writing (now revising...) efforts.
Unfortunately there are still a lot of features that I'm hoping to add
before a full 0.9 release, so it may be another month.

If this is an issue for a number of people, please speak up and I'll
do a better job of pushing out intermediate revisions.