[twill] Twill question

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Fri May 26 10:31:51 PDT 2006

On Fri, May 26, 2006 at 10:27:27AM -0700, Wayne Wang wrote:
-> Great python for web testing. Wonder if it can handle https web sites, and if not how to add it in? especially if the web site uses certificates .

hi, Wayne,

twill works fine with most HTTPS sites.  If by "certificates" you mean
client-side SSL certificates, they aren't supported by the twill
interface, but I think they're supported by mechanize (upon which twill
is built).  It would be fairly easy to add that to the twill interface.

I've never used them myself, so I wouldn't know where to start, though!

cheers,
--titus