[twill] twill hacking the sys.path

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Wed May 17 16:50:16 PDT 2006

On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 09:36:34PM +0000, John J Lee wrote:
-> On Wed, 17 May 2006, Titus Brown wrote:
-> [...]
-> > mechanize and pyparsing; until setuptools is on all systems, I don't
-> > know how to do this in a better way.
-> [...]
->
-> What's wrong with distributing the ez_setup bootstrap script?

Some people don't want to install setuptools.

I'd rely on setuptools more if this path hacking stuff caused more trouble;
as it is, one problem (and about a leftover hack that I could remove, at
that) doesn't strike me as a big problem!

(And then there's the minor issue that I'm currently lagging behind your
version of mechanize by about 3 mo ;)

--titus