[twill] trac & svn

Jeff Forcier jeff at bitprophet.org
Fri May 12 09:11:17 PDT 2006

Titus,

Good on you! I made a similar switch about a year ago (albeit for
personal/work projects and nothing so well known as twill) and once
you get past the setup hurdle, it's real nice.

I'm on a Debian VPS server and have compiled/packaged mod_python,
py-subversion, py-clearsilver and Trac all for Python 2.4 on a
stable/testing setup. I haven't published them yet in any form, but
let me know if you're interested and I can send over either the .debs,
or my in-progress walkthrough for how to tweak a given Debian package
to work with a different Python version.

Good luck, at any rate.

Regards,
Jeff