[twill] query before a release

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Mon May 8 21:51:15 PDT 2006

-> > Bigger question: overall, I get the impression that things are
-> > relatively stable.  Am I fooling myself?
->
-> After the bumps I had to begin with, I found migrating all my pbpscript
-> code to py.test/twill to be very straightforward. I don't see a reason
-> not to cut a release of what you have.

I have to admit to being unsure of my own release criteria ;).

-> Is twill in any open source distributions yet? ubuntu, fedora, debian,
-> freebsd, darwinports? I'm currently using 'python setup.py bdist_rpm' to
-> create rpms to deploy twill on my buildslaves.

I don't think it is.

cheers,
--titus